In The News: Spouse Cheating? Now You Can Sue Their Mistress

by: Randi M.

Click image for source: Google Images.

Only a few states have passed the Alienation of Affection Law. This state law allows someone to sue the mistress of their cheating spouse. It also allows some one to sue any counselor, family member, or therapist that advises a spouse to seek divorce. In order to win the case, the person must prove there was once love in the relationship, that love was destroyed, and that the third party had “malicious interference” in the marriage. The law is currently enacted in: Utah, Illinois, Hawaii, New Mexico, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Dakota. I wonder if Tiger Woods’ wife lives in one of these states, because she could rack up.



Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s